Monday, April 14, 2008

Can I get a sinusectomy please?

I have been sick all weekend.  I woke up Friday with a sore throat and headache.  My sinuses have been hurting for the past week.  I laid around most of the weekend hoping to get better. 

I was supposed to go to the Trot for Spot event for the Memphis Humane Society with a group of friends on Sunday, but still wasn't feeling good so I canceled on them.  I felt bad for it, but it was cold out and I was still feeling bad.

I woke up this morning with my throat hurting worse and can barely talk.  My sinuses are pounding in my head.

I just got off the phone with BCBS trying to get some information from them so that I can go to the doctor today.  Apparently the world stops if they don't have your telephone number on file.  All I needed was my member id and group number since I haven't received a card from them since my benefits went into effect at work.

I hate insurance companies almost as much as I hate being sick.

Time to make an appointment with the doctor and find out what the hell is wrong with me.

No comments: