Saturday, June 14, 2008

TV in HD is amazing...

I picked up my HD cable box this morning from Comcast.  After a little bit of drama involving them wanting to run a credit check on me to get the new box despite the fact that I have never had a late payment in the past 4 years that I have had their service, I brought it home and hooked it up with the cables they provided.  the picture was really weird and there was a weird buzzing noise coming from the speakers.  I ran to Walmart and bought a new HDMI cable for it and hooked it up that way.  The picture is absolutely flawless now.

It is absolutely amazing watching tv in hi definition now.  I put it on the soccer game on ESPN2HD and you really can see every little detail.  It is like being there in person.

Watching TV in the bedroom just doesn't feel the same now.  It is almost a disappointment to turn the tv on and see the regular digital cable picture.  I need to upgrade this tv to HD now. :)

No comments: